Matt Engel is the President of Langsam Property Services, one of the largest management companies in the NYC market. They are responsible for managing approximately 350 buildings with other 10,000 units. Langsam is on the “short list” of who to call when you have tough management assignments which need assistance. They have rescued some very large portfolios on behalf of large investors, and there is a lot of real knowledge he shares with us.
We will cover things like:
- What it is like to manage 10,000 units at once
- His advice on entering the real estate business today
- Why investors love the NYC market
- What NYC borough feels the hottest for investment now
- The most unusual tenant situation he has encountered
- How should you diligence a NYC building before you buy
- Why it can be difficult to purchase buildings in the market today
- Why in NYC it pays to work with experienced professionals only
INTERESTED IN BUYING YOUR OWN NYC APARTMENT BUILDING?
LOOKING TO SPEAK WITH PETER DIRECTLY?