Adam Mermelstein, co-founder of Treetop Development, is one of the most active owner/operators in NYC multifamily over the past several years. Under Adam’s leadership, Treetop has developed a reputation for successfully turning around & transforming apartment buildings in NYC’s emerging neighborhoods.
In this episode we will learn:
- How he started his business with a $10,000 investment
- The dangers and pitfalls of not knowing your way around NYC tenant situations
- His thoughts on the future of the South Bronx and why he is developing there
- The changing expectations of investors looking to buy
- How technology has impacted the buying of real estate in the last 15 years
- What he looks at when he buys a property
- Much much more
INTERESTED IN BUYING YOUR OWN NYC APARTMENT BUILDING?
LOOKING TO SPEAK WITH PETER DIRECTLY?