In this episode we take the impacts of COVID-19 a step further. With NYC being the epicenter of the pandemic our multifamily team has been directly dealing with the rapidly changing NYC multifamily market: All property operators, sellers and buyers are affected and have questions about how to navigate. In this episode Peter Von Der Ahe, Joe Koicim, Seth Glasser, and Shaun Riney discuss:
• How certain NYC rental markets will be affected differently
• If NYC residents want to live closer to work and changes to those neighborhoods?
• What areas are seeing the most deal action?
• What should be kept in mind while navigating the current lending environment?
• How does the retail market affect NYC owners and the industry
• Where do the future opportunities potentially look like?
INTERESTED IN BUYING YOUR OWN NYC APARTMENT BUILDING?
LOOKING TO SPEAK WITH PETER DIRECTLY?