Jordan Vogel is the co-founder of Benchmark Real Estate Group. Since 2009, when he started the firm with partner Aaron Feldman, they have acquired over $1 billion of New York City apartment buildings. They have a reputation for unlocking and maximizing potential value in their assets and are incredibly strategic in the locations that they select. Jordan is skilled at distilling down his investment philosophies and conveying them in a simple way. There are many intelligent nuggets you will find useful here.
In this show, we discuss:
- Why this business consistently requires courage
- The massive impact of cap rates on your success
- The difficulties of raising equity for real estate investments
- How they differentiate value between Manhattan locations
- Why running & training for marathons helps clear his head and become more productive
- Why it’s important to disconnect from technology for strategic thinking
INTERESTED IN BUYING YOUR OWN NYC APARTMENT BUILDING?
LOOKING TO SPEAK WITH PETER DIRECTLY?