Jordan Sachs is the co-founder of Bold New York, one of the top residential leasing firms in NYC. He and his partner Todd Jacobs started Bold in 2010 in the bottom of the economic downturn and have since grown their company to a powerhouse rental agency with over 100 agents. They consistently achieve top-of-the market rents in many of the buildings they represent. This is particularly noteworthy because the NYC “rental market” has become more diverse and nuanced, and is one of the most talked about subjects in NYC real estate.
In this show, we discuss items such as:
- Starting a company during a downturn
- The real value of “Hustle”
- Why some believe NYC is the best multifamily investment market in the U.S.
- How tech has changed the rental game – (See Peter Diamandis’ “6 D’s” for more)
- How new supply is impacting all NYC rents
- The long term rental projections for Brooklyn
- Why a 10-year business plan is a strategic advantage
INTERESTED IN BUYING YOUR OWN NYC APARTMENT BUILDING?
LOOKING TO SPEAK WITH PETER DIRECTLY?