Adam Mermelstein, who co-founded Treetop Development, one of the most Active owners/Operators for NYC multifamily in the past several years. I have completed many transactions with his company, and the had developed a reputation for successfully turning around & transforming apartment buildings in NYC’s emerging neighborhoods.
In this episode we will learn:
- How he started his business with a $10,000 investment
- The dangers and pitfalls of not knowing your way around NYC tenant situations
- His thoughts on the future of the South Bronx and why he is developing there
- The changing expectations of investors looking to buy
- How technology has impacted the buying of real estate in the last 15 years
- What he looks at when he buys a property
- Much much more
INTERESTED IN BUYING YOUR OWN NYC APARTMENT BUILDING?
LOOKING TO SPEAK WITH PETER DIRECTLY?